|author||Timothy Pearson <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2013-01-27 20:55:46 -0600|
|committer||Timothy Pearson <email@example.com>||2013-01-27 20:55:46 -0600|
Rename kiobuffer and KHTML
Diffstat (limited to 'README')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
KchmViewer is a chm (MS HTML help file format) viewer, written in C++. Unlike most existing CHM viewers for Unix,
it uses Trolltech Qt widget library, and does not depend on KDE or Gnome. However, it may be compiled with full
- KDE support, including KDE widgets and KIO/KHTML.
+ KDE support, including KDE widgets and KIO/TDEHTML.
The main advantage of KchmViewer is extended support for non-English languages. Unlike others, KchmViewer in most
cases correctly detects chm file encoding, correctly shows tables of context of Russian, Korean, Chinese and
@@ -15,7 +15,7 @@
- Standalone viewer, depends on Qt only. Does not require KDE, Gnome or wxWindows toolkit.
- - A KDE viewer can be compiled optionally, with KIO slave, KHTML and K*Widget support.
+ - A KDE viewer can be compiled optionally, with KIO slave, TDEHTML and K*Widget support.
external web page, or switching to another help file.
- Correctly detects and shows encoding of any valid chm file.
@@ -56,7 +56,7 @@
3.2 KDE version
This procedure will create the Qt-only executable, which does not use KDE. If you want to compile executable
- for KDE, add --with-kde to configure options. For KDE version, 'make install' is required to work with KHTML
+ for KDE, add --with-kde to configure options. For KDE version, 'make install' is required to work with TDEHTML
browser. Note that you need tdelibs-devel package installed.
> tar zxf kchmviewer-<version>.tar.gz