Diffstat (limited to 'kwin/lib/kdecoration.h')
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 8 deletions
diff --git a/kwin/lib/kdecoration.h b/kwin/lib/kdecoration.h
index f41f19041..7ce588142 100644
@@ -205,7 +205,7 @@ public:
* @param type The requested color type.
* @param active Whether to return the color for active or inactive windows.
- const TQColorGroup& colorGroup(ColorType type, bool active=true) const;
+ const TQColorGroup& tqcolorGroup(ColorType type, bool active=true) const;
* Returns the active or inactive decoration font.
* The changed flags for this setting is SettingFont.
@@ -286,7 +286,7 @@ public:
- WindowOperation operationMaxButtonClick( Qt::ButtonState button ) const;
+ WindowOperation operationMaxButtonClick( TQt::ButtonState button ) const;
@@ -481,15 +481,15 @@ class KWIN_EXPORT KDecoration
void performWindowOperation( WindowOperation op );
* If the decoration is non-rectangular, this function needs to be called
- * to set the shape of the decoration.
+ * to set the tqshape of the decoration.
- * @param reg The shape of the decoration.
+ * @param reg The tqshape of the decoration.
* @param mode The X11 values Unsorted, YSorted, YXSorted and YXBanded that specify
* the sorting of the rectangles, default value is Unsorted.
void setMask( const TQRegion& reg, int mode = 0 );
- * This convenience function resets the shape mask.
+ * This convenience function resets the tqshape mask.
void clearMask(); // convenience
@@ -573,13 +573,13 @@ class KWIN_EXPORT KDecoration
* whether it's shaded. Decorations often turn off their bottom border when the
* window is shaded, and turn off their left/right/bottom borders when
* the window is maximized and moving and resizing of maximized windows is disabled.
- * This function mustn't do any repaints or resizes. Also, if the sizes returned
+ * This function mustn't do any tqrepaints or resizes. Also, if the sizes returned
* by this function don't match the real values, this may result in drawing errors
* or other problems.
* @see KDecorationOptions::moveResizeMaximizedWindows()
- // mustn't do any repaints, resizes or anything like that
+ // mustn't do any tqrepaints, resizes or anything like that
virtual void borders( int& left, int& right, int& top, int& bottom ) const = 0;
* This method is called by kwin when the style should resize the decoration window.
@@ -594,7 +594,7 @@ class KWIN_EXPORT KDecoration
* Note that the returned size shouldn't be too large, because it will be
* used to keep the decorated window at least as large.
- virtual TQSize minimumSize() const = 0;
+ virtual TQSize tqminimumSize() const = 0;
* This function is called whenever the window either becomes or stops being active.
* Use isActive() to find out the current state.