|author||Michele Calgaro <email@example.com>||2015-06-17 15:33:10 +0900|
|committer||Michele Calgaro <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2015-06-17 15:33:10 +0900|
Revert to .kdevelop files with <kdevelop> entity name for project files.
This resolves bug 2308. Signed-off-by: Michele Calgaro <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'ChangeLog')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
@@ -556,7 +556,7 @@
by vcs/cvsservice plugin only).
2003-11-13 Amilcar Lucas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * Readded a even cleaner tdevelop.tdevelop file.
+ * Readded a even cleaner tdevelop.kdevelop file.
PLEASE do _not_ commit changes to this file.
We have until mid January 2004 to make the necessary code changes that create a more "cvs friendly" file by moving some of the options to the .kdevses file.
For info on how to do it, read:
@@ -1483,8 +1483,8 @@
2002-12-05 F@lk Brettschneider <email@example.com>
* now also parts can load/save the project-related session by overriding the base class method in KDevPlugin
- * as an example, I moved changed some c++-debugger stuff to write to .kdevses instead of .tdevelop
- (since every user has its own settings and the .tdevelop file would conflict in CVS)
+ * as an example, I moved changed some c++-debugger stuff to write to .kdevses instead of .kdevelop
+ (since every user has its own settings and the .kdevelop file would conflict in CVS)
2002-12-04 Caleb Tennis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Added ability to open ui.h files easily in QMake Manager with right click popupmenu.
@@ -1936,7 +1936,7 @@
2002-05-31 Bernd Gehrmann <email@example.com>
- * kdevprj2tdevelop for converting project files
+ * kdevprj2kdevelop for converting project files
and creating file lists
2002-05-30 Bernd Gehrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>